Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers in Denver, Aurora, Golden, CO and Surrounding Areas
If you’re a homeowner in the Denver Metro or Foothills communities, then you deserve to live in a home that’s as comfortable and healthy as possible. With poor indoor air quality, though, this isn’t possible. Indoor air quality is about much more than simply the temperature of your home. Our technicians understand this, and will look at your home as a full project when you contact us for HVAC work.
One method of optimizing your indoor air quality is adding in a whole-home air filtration system or air purifier. These systems defend against many of the pollutants and allergens that can infiltrate your home and make even the healthiest person sick. They’re also much stronger and more effective than the standard air filter within your HVAC system.
Apple Aire Heating & Cooling is family-owned and committed to giving you the best family-friendly service available. Contact us today to learn more about our air filtration systems and air purifiers!
Your Air Filtration and Air Purification Options
Apple Aire Heating & Cooling is a Daikin Comfort Pro company. This means we provide extended equipment warranties that other manufacturers and installers cannot, in addition to excellent industry-leading rebates. It also means that when you’re looking to have an indoor air quality system installed, you can count on only the best from our comfort advisors. The systems we install and service include:
- Media Air Cleaners: These systems help your HVAC systems work as efficiently as possible by reducing the airborne particulates that can build up on the surface of its coils and restrict operation.
- HEPA Air Cleaners: The most powerful of air filters, HEPA air cleaners remove 99.97% of airborne particulates 0.3 microns or larger. This can be too powerful for your Denver, CO home so be sure to talk to one of our comfort advisors about your options.
- Electronic Air Cleaners: Airborne particles are no match for an electronic air cleaner—they’re attracted to a metal plate where they can be easily and sufficiently cleaned off.
- UV Coil Purifiers: UV coil purifiers are used to sterilize microorganisms, without using harsh chemicals, that can lay to rest on your cooling coils.
- UV Air Purifiers: Residing in your ductwork, a UV air purifier disinfects the area, lowering the concentration of and eliminating mold, bacteria, viruses, and odors.
Only Trust the Pros for Your Air Filtration and Air Purification Needs
Any amateur or DIY enthusiast can sell you air filters. But it’s the type of air filters that are in your Denver home that matter. Your HVAC systems’ standard air filters aren’t enough to protect your indoor air—they’re in place to protect the HVAC units themselves. You may need one or some combination of the systems mentioned above.
Our comfort advisors know how important it is to work with someone you trust when adding a service or system to your home. We assure you that we are that team. In fact, we take pride in how our customers trust us with their needs. Whatever your HVAC or indoor air quality opportunities are, we have the solution. Contact us today to learn more about our indoor air quality solutions!